1. Responsible for making sales plan and making sales strategy according to customers and market conditions.
2. Record the contact information of foreign customers and grasp the needs of customers.
3. Organize relevant personnel to confirm the requirements of foreign customers and review the sales contract to ensure that the requirements of customers are met, and make review records.
4. Keep regular follow-up with foreign new customers' samples and deal with customers' requirements in time.
5. Timely handle the complaints of foreign customers and the information, sorting, analysis, summary and classification of unqualified products, feed back the handling results to customers in time, and provide pre-sales and after-sales services.
6. Be responsible for the daily management of the sales team, help establish, supplement, develop and cultivate the sales team, stimulate the team strength and improve work efficiency.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing, international trade or related major, engaged in food related foreign trade management for more than 3 years.
2. Have good English level and oral ability, and master certain sales management theory.
3. Familiar with export process.
4. Good market judgment and development ability, good at public relations and communication, outstanding negotiation and adaptability.